benefits for moringa oil in skincare
A guide to the benefits of moringa oil:
- Cleansing – The fatty acids particularly oleic acid, a compound found in moringa, make it an exceptionally effective and gentle cleansing oil.
- Hydrating - The high levels of fatty acids is what makes moringa oil a great moisturiser. By supporting the skin barrier, moringa helps seal in hydration producing a layer that protects the skin from environmental damage.
- Balancing - Moringa oil contains oils similar to those naturally produced by our skin, which means that it can help balance and nourish all skin types without clogging pores or leaving behind a greasy feeling.
- Anti-ageing - Cold-pressed moringa oil is effective at plumping fine lines and contributing to an overall more youthful appearance.
- Healing - The emollient and anti-microbial properties mean moringa is effective for healing minor cuts, burns, and scrapes. Apply a few drops of moringa oil to affected areas, gently rubbing it in.
- Anti-inflammatory - A high content of vitamin E means moringa has potent antioxidant properties to combat the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Combats breakouts - The anti-inflammatory properties in moringa oil helps contribute to clearer skin, counteracting acne breakouts and addresses skin issues like pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles.