- Apply daily as regenerative nighttime serum
- Use as moisturising base for day cream or make-up
- Apply directly on wrinkles, acne, scars, eczema, cuts and bites
- Can also be used to tame frizzy hair as a serum or as conditioning treatment on scalp and damp hair
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
- Vitamin E
High in omega-9 fatty acid and antioxidants, moringa seed oil is an excellent source of nutrients and vitamins to nourish, protect and replenish your skin and hair. Antioxidants help to fight free radical damage that causes wrinkle, effectively reducing visible signs of ageing. Plant hormones help to regenerate skin cells and improve moisture levels, protecting against skin stresses like pollution for brighter, softer and younger looking skin. Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic compounds help to soothe acne, eczema and can also be used to treat scrapes and bites.
Moringa seed oil is 100% natural, this means no chemicals, no preservative, no parabens, is vegan and cruelty-free… No Nasties, Just Goodness! Our Moringa Project Facial Oil is boosted with Vitamin E for added benefits.
Payment methods available:
- Credit card - select GHL payment at check out
- Thailand online banking - select GHL payment at check out
- Line pay and AliPay - select GHL payment at check out
- Direct bank transfer to SCB bank Thailand
I absolutely recommend the oil, I suffer from acne but this oil doesn't affect my akin at all. My skin is smooth and bright as ever.
I have been using it now for about 3 weeks and love how it is in my skin so far so good! I was a little worried about it making my face oily and u have very sensitive skin but no issues. I have had no hormonal breakouts since using it which is great and my skin feels hydrated which is great. I am using day and night and will keep you posted!
Moringa Facial Oil
I’ve been using mornings oil over my face neck and parts of my body - especially if I have dry skin / sun spots / rashes - I find the oil really soothing and it helps to moisturise my skin well!
I was gifted a bottle of Moringa Project oil and tbh only started using it so it didn't go to waste. Used it on cuts, scrapes and bites for the kids then tried it on my face as a night serum and WOW! 6 months later I'm now on my third bottle and really enjoying waking up with soft nourished looking skin. Even my friends have noticed the difference.
I didn't expect it to change my approach to skin care but it has!